jueves, 8 de septiembre de 2011

I KNOW I KNOW!

I DISAPPEARED! xD

Well, im not back :p

I think the blogging part of my life is done, like was my old photolog xD

Thanks for being awesome <3, thanks for the 10k visits :)

I made a tumbrl i post there everything cool i find on the net, tho, ofc i dont write there a lot, guess u can notice how i feel for the things i post.

New things? Nothing, depression, bad humor, etc. Same as usual life sux, kinda sux a bit less since I've Fran in my life, but till i dun see him it will keep sucking a lot xD

Thanks again for all the visits and stuff, if u need me u know where to find me, im always in FB or comment/ask things on my tumbrl http://mirroredlife.tumblr.com/ , i dont really use twitter but i check it sometimes, just look for "Nataluchi" as usual :3


Love u all, cya i dunno when. ♥

5 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

I miss you.

Nataluchi ♥ dijo...

I was checking this randomly, if u miss me u already know where to find me ;3 @Nataluchi / mirroredlife.tumblr.com / Facebook.com/nataluchi

If u rlly missed me u would've talked to me already!

Anónimo dijo...

Do you know who i am ?

Anónimo dijo...

I hate the social networks -.-"

Anónimo dijo...

Jira, que es de tu vida.

Publicar un comentario