lunes, 21 de febrero de 2011

A short explication ~

Nah, its a lie, it won't be short :D
Ok, long time since i dont write anything in english, but i had a rage out today with someone THAT I THOUGHT WAS MY FRIEND, but i noticed just was all a lie, so u CAN GO DIE ♥ ♥ ♥.

Mmm how to start explaining ~

I just wanted to say, that there's a "why" about why i say "thanks" all the freaking time and why im so grateful with the people, i nevar thought this would be a bad thing ._. is it?

Oh well..




All my life i had an awesome father, he teached me to say "thanks" every time someone did something for me, because u would like to hear a "thanks" if u do something for someone.
I has an awesome relationship with him, and ofc everytime i did something for him i recived a "Thank you" i neva needed anything else, just to hear his voice made me feel better.

So well, when i was around 10 years old, the marriage of my parents started to colapse, they got divorcied ~
I always had the most AWFUL and ANNOYING relationship with my mum. All the things i learned with my dad i missed them so much; for example, everytime i used to do something for my mum like "Mum i made u the breakfast", "Mum i cleaned the living room", "Mum i got a 9 in maths" with a big smile in my face I NEVER heard a "Thanks" or "Im proud of you" from her.

Even when she was in the hospital for 1 month and i had to take care of myself, the pets and the whole house, i didn't heard a "Thank you" or anything similar.

When i do things for my friends, i don't expect them to give me something, to retrive me the favour in some way, im just very happy to hear a "Thank you" if u liked what i did, really, its just that.

Also, thats why im so grateful with my friends, all my life i had to be alone for many things, and i really never learned to be a social person in real life, so, its feel so cool and makes me so happy to know that there in another continent, country, city, theres someone i can maybe call "a friend", that feeling makes me think that i HAVE TO make something for them, like the letters i did in "Friend's day" or for New year here in my blog. Is my way to say Thank you to all my awesome friends just for giving me their friendship, made me laugh and pass a nice time with them.

Is that wrong?
Please tell me and i will stop doing it.

Someone told me today that i was an "Assliker", oh well not exactly that word but is the same, and i think....really? Saying "Thanks" to all my friends because i love them too much is being an assliker? Also, assliker doesnt have "pro" stuff because of that? :|


I mean, noone gives me anything just for read me saying "thanks" and anyways i won't accept gifts.
Just ask to my boyfriend, he wants to help me in EVERYTHING and give me things, and i always say No. Because i like to win the things by myself, with my own effort, thats what my dad teached to me.

Treat the people as u would like to be treated.

Be Honest.

Say "Thanks" and "Please" always.

Be Polite
.


WHATS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!


The only assliker i know have her/his/its stuff +10 just for "begging" and make her/him/it self look like a "poor victim".
C'mon ._.
Oh well, yes, maybe im wrong, its bad to say "Thanks" to the people that are always at ur side, that hold u when cry, and that have been ur friends for long time.

Yea, the society isn't wrong. Is me :|

As i said the other day...

I really hate to argue with people, and mostly on english coz everytime i try to express myself i can't coz im so angry that i just fail or just cannot find the right words.
So, for all the ..... silly heads.





There, or more big? :D ♥


P.S: I really don't give a shit about what others thinks about me. But here u have 3 reasons why i wrote this.

1) I used to defend this person a lot.
2) I'm bored.
3) A reason to write in english.

P.S.S: "Haters gonna hate" is the most stupid expresion i've heard eva, i mean, if im not wrong and my english doesnt sucks that much, is like saying "Dogs gonna bark".


LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW! ;D (?)

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario