miércoles, 18 de mayo de 2011

Fucking Bday.



Yeh, as the title says, fucking bday.
Ermh, for the ones that don't know my bday is in.. mm .. like 20 days. I know, i know there still too much time for it, why talking about it? Coz im bored and is the only thing i can think about.

So... dunno, on these days i'll get some common questions/thingies as every year so i'll answer here so u won't ask :D

1. What do you want for ur bday? Like, what present?

- I don't really like to recieve free stuff from anyone, i just like it sometimes when the person is a really good friend and i take the present as a personal thingie to remember that person always. If you wanna give me something and u've no idea, the only thing i like (coz im studying and also coz i love them) is a letter and a plushie rofl, Ye i know, too much cuteness xD but Hey! im a girl, what u was expecting for?



I LOVE plushies, and since im studying graphology i need the letter lol ;o tho u cant send only the plushie ♥ xD, anyways, if u wanna send me plushie IRL, just leave ur msn in comments (i wont give it to any idiot) and i'll tell u my adress ♥, theres np. And Thankies.

In Game? Nothing. Unless u can force a GM to create a Pony Pet and gift me it. I dont really need anything in game, if u really want to give me something then just send Beans/Exp Pots, to Kristanna, Miff, or me, my guild is first.



2. How old are you now?

- Enough to go jail (Bleh, i can't hide throw corpses in the river anymore). But not enough (yet) to sell my house. Go guess.




3. HAPPY BDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

- Thankies.




4. NOW UR OLD, OLD, OLD, OLD LALALALA

- Sh, u're just jealous coz i've more "tomorrows" than u.




5. Now u're more pedobear coz Sher is still 17.

- Stfu he's 18 in august.






6. Do you like ur bday?

- Not really, it gives me really bad memories. All my bdays were awful *emo mode*, but guess some ppl can make ma smile in that day.




7. NATANATANATANATANATANATANATANATA!!11!!!!1

- Faby get the hell outta mah blog.




8. Porqué escribes en ingles?

- Because my english is better than my spanish :|.
*Waits to get killed from someone that really speaks it*




9. U'll make a party?

- Nope.





10. Why?

- Coz i don't want u there.





And yes im kinda meanie/depressed today, so...

GET THE HELL OUTTA MY BLOG U PERVERTED STALKER!


Sigh.. never get to pass my bday with the person i love. Sux.

FML.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario