miércoles, 18 de mayo de 2011

Miku Hatsune - You and the World




English Translation, Lyrics:


The world you were with me in is still
Wandering in my heart

You're far from me but still
Can you hear my voice?

Looking up to the sky of those days
I tried finding feelings that could connect to you

I'm walking up a hill alone
Feeling we can never be together

I feel everything as sad
Or enjoyable

I want to send it to you
Still hoping to send this song to you

It could gather our dreams
Right in front of my eyes

Our future is transparent

Even though you're away
Even though you're no longer with me...

How many of "my voices"
"my feelings" can reach you?

Please hold me, truth be told I'm lonely
All by myself

Eventually time drifted on
Erasing my memories

Because I can't find our shadows together
I'm still wandering

In the repeated world
I'm walking up a hill alone again

How far is the place
Where the sun can enter?

I'm hugging the memories
We shared together

Knowing its existence is
Disappearing little by little

I've been dreaming a dream
That can never come true


Fran




LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario